Traineeships CPF (Creating Positive Futures)
16 – 23 year olds Program
“Get a cool Paid Job and Earn an Apprenticeship”
We are currently working with partnership with the charity BELS (Business Education London South), Connexions and Job Centre Plus on traineeships.
We aim to inspire, motivate and raise aspirations of young people who are NEETS (not in education, employment or training) by doing the following:
- Provide information, advice and guidance on their chosen career path.
- Build up confidence and engage young people in fun activities such as a car boot sale to develop skills in team work, organization, presentation and literacy/numeracy skills.
- CV building, interview techniques, application form filing and job searching.
- Customer service training such as dealing with customer complaints, taking booking, enquires and personal presentation at the work place.
- Place young people into paid sustainable employment.
- Enrol them onto a suitable Apprenticeship scheme.
How long is the course?
This is an intense 8 week course which consists of 2 days work placement and 3 days classroom based.
What do I gain from it?
You gain knowledge and skills for finding work, commencement of PAID employment after the course and a nationally recognized qualification in the form of an apprenticeship program.
Will my travel be reimbursed?
All travel will be fully reimbursed with valid receipt/tickets presented at the end of the course.
What is the age group and location?
The programme is for young people aged 16 – 23 living in the borough of Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Bromley.